Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I am woefully behind at posting; I really do wish that the computer was in a better spot at home so that I could work on the blog while being in the same room as Scott. I have almost three handspun shawls, two trips, and Rhinebeck to blog about. Hopefully I can get into a rhythm and bang them out. Before I get too far behind and it just appears to be silly, here’s our house decorated for Halloween!


Pumpkins!

Decorations

Spooky House

I also made some cookies from a cookie-pop mold for Halloween.

Cookie pops

I love Halloween; it is such a fun time of year!  Scott and I go all out decorating the house waiting to scare everyone that comes.  Unfortunately since we live on a dead end not many kids come down our road.  They don’t know what they are missing!

No comments: