Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Mitts!

This fall I joined the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup with the thought that the class homework would provide the kick in the pants I need to finally start knitting my queue. I am very happy to say that it has worked and I'm slowly working through some projects that I have always wanted to knit.

First up was Winter Twilight Mitts knit for Potions Class; the assignment was knit something to keep someone warm.

New Mitts

When Scott and I went to Chicago last Thanksgiving we stopped at Loopy Yarns where I picked up some Koigu just for this pattern.

Mitts

They were such a quick knit, I finished them in a week!

Mitts

I love how they turned out and cannot wait for the weather to get a bit colder to wear them.

Details on Ravelry

No comments: