Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap 2

I missed this swap the first time around because of an email mistake and I am happy to be a first year.

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Gryffindor
2. Shoe size?
US women’s 8
3. Foot Length?
10 inches
4. Foot Circumference?
9 inches
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Crystal Palace 6” US size 2
b. Crystal Palace 6” Us 0
c. Crystal Palace 6” US 2.5
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure, I would love to try some exotic wood. I tend to stick to circulars so I’m not sure of any brands off hand, but I like needles around 6.” I tend to use sizes 0-2 so anything in there would be fine.
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
N/A
8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
I am allergic to smoke. I have to cats who love to help me knit.
9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
I am in the US and would like to ship to someone within the US at this time.

Sign ups began July 14 there are a few more spots left so hurry up and join!
Hogwarts Sock Swap

No comments: