Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Socks, socks, socks

There has been a lot of thinking about and knitting socks around here. I joined Sockapalooza 4 and really looking forward to this exchange. I have the perfect pattern for my pal but the yarn is another story. My pal does not live in one of the colder areas so I’m hesitant to use Socks that Rock.

I never blogged about last year’s Rockin Sock Club so here are my completed socks:
DSC02087
From Left to Righ: Cedar Creek socks in “Rainforest Jasper,” Rock and Weave in “Fairgrounds,” Hippy Crunchy in “Peaseblossom,” Marble Arches in “Pink Granite,” Titania’s Revenge in “Titania” and Winter’s Eve in “Mustang Sally.”

I really love this picture of Winter's Eve.
DSC02092

My husband requested a pair of hand-knit socks so I made him some Jaywalkers in Socks that Rock “Tiger’s Eye.”
Jaywalkers

Here are some pictures of this year’s Rockin Sock Club shipments:
Monsoon

Walking on the Wild Tide

No comments: