Friday, November 03, 2006

Exams and Socks

The comps went well; I believe that is due to the fact that I have been studying a little every week since August. I have to wait until mid-December for the results, which is killing me.

I am a little disappointed that I did not have enough time to blog throughout Soctoberfest however I did knit quite a bit. Our digital camera has died and I need to send it back to the company for repairs so I do not have any pictures to post. I did manage to finish my Cedar Creek socks, Rock and Weave, and Titania’s Revenge this month.

Well back to school work for me, I have class work to make up.

Christine

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! My new start will be a HAED, but I still want to get some more going on Eternal Promise(Arwen and Aragorn); I think that may be my focus piece next year.

I've got my fingers crossed for your comps results :)